Thank you for your interest in Bronze Party.
Bronze Party is a private On-Premise Lifestyle Club. Membership is restricted to sexy, open minded, liberal couples and single females.
By purchasing this membership you are representing that you are over 21, agree to be bound by the rules listed below, and understand you need to have current membership to enter the club. No Exceptions!
Bronze Party is BYOB. We do not sell alcohol! We provide mixers and organic hors d’oeuvres such as fresh fruit and vegetables, cold cuts and cheeses.
Not open to the general public.
The general policy is basically, that you should be able to do whatever you like, as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's right to do what they want.
In other words, have fun, test your limits, but be respectful and polite to other members.
Our rules are designed with the comfort and security of the ladies in mind. Courtesy and respect are required and expected at all times.
1. Bronze Party is a private, members only, club for couples. Your completing this application, filling out a profile, and agreeing to all the terms herein are express preconditions to you being considered for membership and admittance to one or more Bronze Party events. Further, you understand and irrevocably agree that Bronze Party management has the unrestricted right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to grant or refuse, suspend and/or revoke your membership without notice or explanation.
2. You must be 21 or over to be considered for membership and to register for any event. During your initial membership interview, you will be asked to provide your ID. Only government issued IDs are accepted. You must have your ID with you any time you attend a Bronze Party event.
3. Membership fees are included in your ticket purchase as a percentage of the overall fee. Bronze Party reserves the right to increase this fee in the future. In the unfortunate event that a couple dissolves during the membership period following their being granted membership, that membership shall terminate automatically and, should one or both of the members of the couple wish to become members with their new partners, each new couple shall pay a new membership fee.
4. Bronze Party gratefully accepts donations from its members. At various times, Bronze Party may host events for which minimum donations may be requested to defray operating, administrative and/or other similar expenses. Minimum donations for these events will be specified contemporaneously with the offering of admissions to such events.
5. Bronze Party intends to offer the best possible experience to its members. While you may be generally familiar with the “rules” at other clubs, Bronze Party intends to offer a superior experience, and requires superior behavior. Utmost courtesy and respect are required at all times. A major part of that respect is for the rights of privacy for all Bronze Party members, employees, and volunteers. So that we may offer the most uninhibited environment, it is crucial that all members understand that “what happens at Bronze Party, stays at Bronze Party.” You may not disclose, in whole or in part, the identities of any other member(s) of Bronze Party without Bronze Party’s and said member(s)’ prior written authorization. No cameras or other recording devices of any kind are allowed in club without management’s prior written authorization. Telephones with cameras attached may not be used inside the club. Any use of a camera or other recording device inside Bronze Party, or outside the Club in a manner that Bronze Party or its members believe may compromise the privacy of its members, is grounds for immediate and permanent membership cancelation and expulsion. Further, you agree that any and all recordings you make, in whole or in part, on or about the Bronze Party premises are “works made for hire” for the benefit of Bronze Party and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Bronze Party for all purposes including but not limited to copyright. To the extent any such work shall not be deemed the property of Bronze Party, you hereby transfer without further consideration all rights therein to Bronze Party.
6 You agree that your possession and/or dissemination of any such materials shall cause immediate and irreparable harm and may be enjoined, without the necessity of posting a bond, by any court of competent jurisdiction. You irrevocably agree that the actual damages from any such violation of the rights of privacy of Bronze Party and/or its members are difficult or impossible to accurately quantify. You agree that, in addition to the injunctive relief above, the appropriate amount of liquidated damages for any unauthorized recording, disclosure of guest identities, or any other invasion of privacy as to Bronze Party and/or any member shall be $100,000 per intrusion, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or Bronze Party employee who is involved in any such recording or disclosure. You also agree that should any legal process be required to enjoin your possession, dissemination or disclosure, the transfer of rights, or the award of such liquidated damages, you shall be liable, in addition for the above, for any and all of Bronze Party’s attorney’s fees and costs of suit.
7. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS ALLOWED. Anyone caught ingesting any illegal substance, under the influence of any illegal substances, or offering any illegal substances to any other Bronze Party guest, shall have their membership immediately and permanently revoked. Bronze Party reserves the right to report the use and/or trafficking of illegal substances to law enforcement. Bronze Party does not sell alcoholic beverages. Members may bring a reasonable amount of the beverages of their choice for their own consumption only while on the premises. Please mark your containers so that you may check them with our staff. Overindulgence is severely discouraged and anyone found to be under the influence will be asked to leave, have their membership suspended for not less than three months, or in the case of repeated violations, have their membership revoked. You agree that you are solely responsible for your complying with all traffic and other laws regarding the possession and consumption of alcohol and/or other intoxicating substances and agree to hold Bronze Party harmless for your behavior at the club and/or after you leave the club related thereto.
8 . No aggressive, predatory or other offensive behavior will be tolerated. You must ask permission and receive affirmative consent before touching any other member. No means NO! No response also means NO! Yes, and only yes, means YES. This also includes watching other members in the play areas. Watching other guests for more than a few moments can become uncomfortable and you must seek consent before doing so. Members are strongly encouraged to advise management regarding others who appear to be violating these rules. Members who are reported will be given a warning. If the behavior continues, their membership may be suspended or revoked at Bronze Party’s sole and exclusive discretion.
9. Play areas are for couples and their invited guests only. No “Lonely Guys” or other unattached people are permitted in the play areas at any time. When a couple enters a play area together, they must leave together. If a single member enters a play area with another couple, he or she must leave with that couple. Couples that enter Bronze Party together must leave together.
10. It is important, both for your comfort and for the comfort of our other members, that you set your own rules and limits for playing with others before you arrive at Bronze Party. It's best to have a clear understanding of what you and your partner feel comfortable with so that misunderstandings and hurt feelings are kept to an absolute minimum. Communication is the key to controlling jealousy. Remember the one you love is going home with you. Respect your relationship and the relationships of your fellow members. No arguing or fighting of any kind is permitted in Bronze Party or its immediate surrounds (e.g., parking lot, adjoining streets, etc.). Any such behavior shall result in immediate expulsion and , if repeated, permanent membership revocation.
11 Evidence exists that anal, vaginal and oral sex may result in the transmission of HIV and other STDs. However, the proper use of a condom has been shown to reduce exposure to these infections. In order to reduce the spread of these diseases, unprotected anal and vaginal intercourse is prohibited at Bronze Party except as between fluid bonded couples. Unprotected oral intercourse is discouraged. Upon entry to any Bronze Party event, you will receive, free of charge: condoms, lubricant, safer sex materials, and a health and referral card. You understand that there are significant risks of engaging in unprotected sexual activity, with or without the use of a latex barrier. Accordingly, except in the case of fluid bonded couples, unprotected anal and vaginal intercourse are prohibited at Bronze Party. Any member caught engaging in unprotected anal or vaginal sex with any other member (other than their fluid bonded partner) shall have their membership suspended for three months. Bronze Party does not provide medical services or advice. You should consult with your doctor, or you may wish to contact the toll-free HIV/AIDS Hotline number (800-342-AIDS), the toll-free Alcohol and Drug Community Assessment Service Center Help Line (800-564-6600) or the Sexually Transmitted Disease Hotline (800-758-0880). You hereby agree that you are aware of the risks of contacting sexually transmitted diseases, and expressly and in perpetuity agree to assume any and all risks of contacting any sexually transmitted disease while attending any Bronze Party event. You also agree to hereby indemnify and hold Bronze Party harmless, in perpetuity, against any and all such claims asserted now, or in the future.
12. No weapons of any kind are permitted in the Club. If you are a licensed law enforcement officer, have a concealed carry permit, and are obligated to carry your service weapon, you must advise club management upon arrival. You hereby represent and warrant that, if you are a police officer, government investigator or agent of any kind, you are obtaining your membership and/or event registration in your private, individual capacity and will respect the rights of privacy of other Bronze Party members. You further represent and warrant and irrevocably agree that should the foregoing representation be false, and/or you are seeking a membership or event entry for the purpose of investigating any other Bronze Party member(s) and/or management, you have been expressly advised that Bronze Party does not consent to your entry under such circumstances, and that your entry into Bronze Party without a valid search warrant is hereby and permanently refused. You irrevocably concede that any such unauthorized entry is an intentional and unlawful search in violation of the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution, a violation of all Bronze Party members’ rights of privacy under the Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution as well as an unlawful and intentional violation of Article 1, §§ 1 and 13 of the California Constitution, that you have actual knowledge that such conduct is a violation of clearly established federal and state law in this jurisdiction, and that you hereby waive any defense of total and/or qualified immunity. You further acknowledge that Bronze Party management and members each assert their right to counsel under the Sixth Amendment and refuse to answer any questions until they have conferred with counsel.
13. You hereby represent that, if you are a member of the press (including but not limited to television, radio, magazine, newspaper, blog site, etc.), you are obtaining your membership and/or event registration solely in your private, individual capacity and will respect the rights of privacy of other Bronze Party members. You hereby irrevocably agree that your entry for any other purpose shall be deemed fraudulent, that you intentionally made any and all statements that lead you your admission knowing them to be fraudulent, that you did so in order to obtain admission to a private event to which you otherwise would have been refused entry, and that you did so with the intent to violate the privacy rights of Bronze Party and its members in willful violation of state and federal law. You further acknowledge and agree that you, and any employer for which you are working, are bound by the recording restrictions, copyright transfer, liquidated damages, and injunctive remedy provisions above.
14. The Parties shall at their own cost and expense execute and deliver such further documents and instruments and shall take such other actions as may be reasonably required to evidence or carry out the intent and purposes of this Agreement. This Agreement, and any dispute arising from the relationship between the Parties to this Agreement, shall be governed by California law, excluding any laws that direct the application of another jurisdiction’s laws. Venue and jurisdiction to resolve any dispute related hereto shall lie exclusively in the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco, and each Party hereby waives any challenge thereto based on jurisdiction, venue and/or forum non-convenience. In any such litigation, the prevailing party shall be entitled, in addition to such other relief as may be granted, to reasonable attorneys’ fees in connection with such litigation or in a separate action brought for that purpose, whether or not the matter is concluded by trial. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid in whole or in part for any reason, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions, or portions of them, will not be affected, unless an essential purpose of this Agreement would be defeated by the loss of the illegal, unenforceable, or invalid provision. Each Party and/or its counsel have participated fully in the review and revision of this Agreement. Therefore, no rule of contract interpretation for or against the drafting party shall be applicable in construing the meaning of this Agreement and/or any portion or portions thereof. No waiver of a breach, failure of any condition, or any right or remedy contained in or granted by the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the Party waiving the breach, failure, right, or remedy. No waiver of any breach, failure, right, or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of any other breach, failure, right, or remedy, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless the writing so specifies. All rights and obligations created under or pursuant to this Agreement shall survive the execution of this Agreement and the releases contained herein. This Agreement and the releases contained herein shall bind and inure to the benefit of the principals, agents, representatives, successors and assigns of the parties. This Agreement may be supplemented, amended, or modified only by the mutual agreement of the Parties. No supplement, amendment, or modification of this Agreement shall be binding unless it is in writing and signed by the Party to be charged. This Agreement constitute(s) the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms of the Agreement between the Parties pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings or agreements of the Parties. No Party has been induced to enter into this Agreement by, nor is any Party relying on, any representation or warranty outside those expressly set forth in this Agreement.
The Bronze Party Team